Friday 30 January 2015

Quick 30 minutes Fried Tom Yum Spaghetti 快速30分钟冬荫功炒意粉 (中英食谱教程)





Last week, I was busy preparing the tutorial workshop notes for my baking class last Saturday and ran late in preparing dinner. As I have to whip it up in a short time, I did this quick and easy Fried Tom Yum Spaghetti in a mere 30 minutes! My kids love it so much (yes my kids can take spicy food) that they requested me to cook it again the next day, thus I was able to do this tutorial and share my personal recipe with you. 

上星期为了周六的烘焙课忙得不可开交。还好手头上有些快速食谱可以在很短的时间就把晚餐搞定,在这就让我与你分享这私房菜食谱。 


Quick 30 minutes Fried Tom Yum Spaghetti 
快速30分钟冬荫功炒意粉

Ingredients: (for 2 persons) 
2 servings of Spaghetti 
1 tsp minced garlic
1.5 tbsp Tom Yum Paste (I used Hollyfarms Original Tom Yum Koong which is available in our local supermarkets)
5 tbsp water
Any ingredients you fancy (I added mushroom, black fungus, red capsicum, fish cake and prawns) 
Coriander for Garnishing 

食材:(两人份)
两份意大利面条
1小匙蒜茸
1.5大汤匙 酸辣冬荫酱
依个人喜欢的材料 (我加入了香菇,黑木耳,甜椒,鱼饼和虾)
1小束芫荽

Method 做法: 

1. To cook spaghetti, bring a large pan of water to the boil and add salt and cooking oil. (The oil prevents the spaghetti from sticking together.) Add the spaghetti to the boiling water, cook for about 10-12 minutes or until it is al dente . Pour cooked spaghetti into a strainer. set aside. 
1。烧一锅热水,水滚后,加入盐和食用油。 (油可防止面条粘在一起。)意大利面条放入沸水,煮大约10-12分钟或直到有嚼劲。把煮好的面条倒进笊篱, 备用。 


The Tovolo Pasta Claw has a special opening in the center which can measure a single serving of pasta. 


2. Slice up the ingredients. 
2。材料切好。 





3. Heat up the wok, add oil and stir-fry garlic for 1 minute until fragrant. Add in the rest of the ingredients and stir-fry for a few minutes until cooked. Dish out, set aside. 
3。起油锅,热油爆香蒜茸1分钟。再加入其它食材,翻炒几分钟至熟。盛出备用。




4. Mix the tom yum paste with water before pouring into the wok to bring to a boil. Add in spaghetti and toss until well coated with the Tom Yum paste. 
4。冬荫酱和水混合再倒入炒锅煮沸。加入面条,翻炒至面条都沾上冬荫酱。




5. Pour back the ingredients to stir-fry and toss until heated through. Dish out onto plates, garnish with coriander and serve immediately. 
5。把备用的材料倒回炒锅,炒匀。盛出放在盘子上,撒些芫荽,即刻食用。  










Do give this recipe a try. If you like it, share the recipe using the social media buttons below. You may also like to subscribe to Baking Taitai's free newsletter so that you will never miss a new recipe post. You’ll get an e-mail in your inbox each time a new post is published. You can also find Baking Taitai on Pinterest , Facebook, Instagram and Youtube for the latest updates.


I'm linking this post to Little Thumbs Up January 2015 : Pasta/Noodles organised by Zoe of Bake For Happy Kids, Doreen of My Little Favourite D.I.Yand hosted by Anne of My Bare Cupboard.


“It takes time and effort to compose or translate recipes, I would appreciate it if you do not copy and pass it off as your own recipe. If you wish to share or adapt any of the recipes that I have posted in this blog, please provide a link to the relevant post here. Thank you.”
编写或翻译食谱需要时间和精力的,请不要复制或将它作为自己的食谱。如果你想分享部落格里的任何食谱,请提供在这里的相关链接,谢谢。"

© Copyright 2015 bakingtaitai.blogspot.sg

6 comments :

DomesticGoddessWannabe said...

Love this! I use the same brand of tom yum paste - Shar recommended it and it's yummy!!

Baking Taitai said...

Yes! This is our favourite brand, I'll stock up 2-3 bottles at one go! ;p

Kimmy said...

Hi Cheryl, I love any noodles with Tom Yam flavour be it in soup or dry especially with kaffir lime leaves and lime juice. It's so appetising. Love this spaghetti with so much fibrous ingredients added.

Karen Luvswesavory said...

Hi Cheryl,
I love Tom Yam too. Thanks for sharing this Tom Yam flavour spaghetti.

Ana Regalado said...

Hi Cheryl ! I saw your pasta claw and I couldn't help but smile , what a nifty kitchen gadget :D I love your stir-fried tom yum noodles , the flavor must be delicious !

Thank you so much for linking this wonderful dish to LTU !

Cathleen said...

This looks amazing. Reading in 30 minutes? I am so in!