Friday 28 November 2014

Blueberry Whipping Cream Pound Cake蓝梅鲜奶油磅蛋糕(中英食谱教程)


When I saw this Whipping Cream Pound Cake recipe at Fion's blog, I immediately bookmarked it. I had an opened pack of whipping cream, about a quarter left after making our family's favourite Homemade Matcha Ice-Cream. As whipping cream has to be used up within 3 days after opening, this recipe comes in really handy. I baked a blueberry pound cake using the left over whipping cream and really love the smooth and moist texture of the cake! After uploading this post, I will be off to the airport with my family for our vacation in Down Under, will be back blogging again in two weeks time! 

当我在Fion的部落格看到这鲜奶油磅蛋糕的食谱时,就马上记下来了。因为冰箱里还有剩下四份之一的动物鲜奶油等着我来消费。我用这食谱烤了蓝莓磅蛋糕,质感好滑顺,蛮喜欢的!上载这帖子后,我将与家人赶去机场搭飞机,开始我的度假旅程,两星期后再回来。


Blueberry Whipping Cream Pound Cake 
蓝梅鲜奶油磅蛋糕
(Recipe adapted from XuanHom's Mom Kitchen Diary)


Ingredients:

200g Whipping Cream ( I used 220g whipping cream with 38% fat)
100g Caster Sugar (I used 80g raw sugar)
3 Eggs ( I used 60g ones)
1/2 tsp Vanilla Essence ( I used vanilla extract)
150g Low Protein Flour (I used cake flour)
1/2 tsp Baking Powder 
1tbsp Melted Butter (I omitted)
1 punnet Bluberries



材料:

200克 动物鲜奶油 
(我用 220g, 38% 脂肪的动物鲜奶油)
100克 细砂糖 (我用80克原糖)
3粒 鸡蛋 (我用60克的)
1/2小茶匙 香草精
150克 低筋面粉
1/2小茶匙 发粉
1大汤匙 溶化奶油 (我没放)
一盒蓝莓


Method 做法 :
1. Use a whisk to whip the whipping cream with and sugar till stiff peak. 
1.将细砂糖与鲜奶油一起打发至9分发。



2. 
Add the vanilla extract, followed by the eggs, one at a time, mix well before adding another, continue to mix till well combined. 
2.加入香草精,逐粒加入鸡蛋,打至均匀再加入另一粒鸡蛋。





3. Sift in the flour and baking powder, gently mix well before adding in the melted butter. (I omitted the butter,added in the blueberries and mixed well.)
3.筛入面粉和发粉,混合均匀无颗粒。再倒入融化奶油,混合均匀即可。(我没放牛油, 把蓝莓加入一起混合。)




4 . Pour batter into a 6 inch round pan or loaf pan laid with baking paper. 
4. 把面糊倒入铺有烘培纸的6吋圆模或长方形烤模。



5. Bake it in a preheated oven at 180 degrees top and bottom heat for 45 minutes or till cooked. (My Brandt oven took 38 mins )
5. 放入预热烤箱以180度上下火,烘烤45分钟或至熟。





Do give this recipe a try. If you like it, share the recipe using the social media buttons below. You may also like to subscribe to Baking Taitai's free newsletter so that you will never miss a new recipe post. You’ll get an e-mail in your inbox each time a new post is published. You can also find Baking Taitai on Pinterest , Facebook, Instagram and Youtube for the latest updates.


“It takes time and effort to compose or translate recipes, I would appreciate it if you do not copy and pass it off as your own recipe. If you wish to share or adapt any of the recipes that I have posted in this blog, please provide a link to the relevant post here. Thank you.”
编写或翻译食谱需要时间和精力的,请不要复制或将它作为自己的食谱。如果你想分享在我部落格的任何食谱,请提供在这里的相关链接,谢谢。"

© Copyright 2014 bakingtaitai.blogspot.sg

5 comments :

Bakericious said...

Cheryl, I baked whipping cream cake b4, now you making me thinking to bake again since I still have whipping cream in my fridge :D

LY's Kitchen Ventures said...

Yummy! I made a matcha version recently too. Enjoy your trip!

Unknown said...

Hi, I just baked this recipe.
I can't find dairy whipping cream so I used non-dairy whipping cream.
And my cake sinks when cooling. Do I have to cool it in the cake pan or take it out to cook on the rack? Or is it because I use non-dairy whipping cream?
Sorry for so many questions.
Thanks for helping me. ^^

Baking Taitai said...

Hi Sok Yee Cheng,
Sorry for the late reply as I just returned from my vacation not long and there are many baking questions to answer.
I have not used non dairy whipping cream to bake cake before so I can't tell if that is the caused but there is definitely a great difference in terms of fat content and taste. You can cool the cake in the pan for about 20 mins before transferring it out to cool on a wiring rack. How about trying this cake again but using dairy whipping cream this time and let me know how it goes,

mui mui said...

Hi Cheryl,
Whipping cream bake up moist and fine texture cake.
I can see your blueberry pound cake is moist and loaded with blueberries!
Now I am craving a piece for my tea break :)
mui