Tuesday 25 November 2014

Guest blogger workshop with LGW on 22 Nov 2014 - X'mas Log Cake (2)


4 lovely ladies (L to R) Shook Mun, Esther, Pei Xuan and Ai Ling joined me for an afternoon of fun bake-along session on 22 November 2014


Glad to conduct my 5th guest blogger workshop last Saturday where the participants get a hands-on baking Baking Taitai's creation of a delicious, soft and fluffy Matcha chiffon swiss roll with cookies and cream fillings. After which it was transformed into a Christmas snowy log cake.  I am really happy to know that the participants have enjoyed the class by reading the feedbacks given below. :)  





Here's sharing some photos taken during the workshop. 











Thanks to Jackie of LessonsGoWhere and Lena of the The Baking Loft who have been great assistants to me and my dear hubby for capturing pictures of these special moments during the workshop. Not forgetting to thank Brandt who has sponsored the recipe books - 'Simple Pleasures from the Kitchen' which I had given each participant a copy to bring home and Tovolo Singapore for sponsoring the baking tools. 



© Copyright 2014 bakingtaitai.blogspot.sg

No comments :